Significantly increase your company’s global effectiveness
As a comparison instrument it allows users and corporate account owners to compare culture profiles and tendencies with countries, teams and colleagues and receive instant guidance on how to collaborate more effectively. Country Navigator supports clients in building cultural intelligence; from induction through to executive and high potential development. Country Navigator ensures all global leaders are well prepared and effective when managing diverse teams. The system follows a well-proven methodology which focuses on operational realities and practical application, enabling learners to transfer new skills and knowledge to their workplace.
Benefits for your organization
- You will achieve greater levels of collaboration, cohesion, and integration across teams and functions.
- Country Navigator allows you to utilize existing technology and devices for inquisitive, mobile, and increasingly virtual workforces.
- Realize significant cost savings over traditional training methods.
- Enhance live, in-person classroom training and coaching programs with self-paced online learning modules.
- You will be able to educate and inform employees at all levels and locations throughout the organization.
- You can be more responsive in pursuing growth opportunities and managing risk.
Country Navigator is multi-lingual and multi-use
The cultural assessment tool and feedback information is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
In addition to its assessment capabilities the Country Navigator tool offers e-learning paths and online country briefings for global leaders. Users access structured country learning paths. Information includes local cultural tendencies, profile comparisons and key strategies on how to manage cultural differences.
- Country guides: Access in-depth information and expert advice for all key international business destinations, with insider tips to build relationships and secure deals around the globe.
- Country briefings: Learners go through a six-step structured overview of a country. A video quickly gets them up to speed on the local working styles. A gap analysis between the learner and the target country focuses the learner onto the key strategies that they need adopt to manage any cultural differences.
- Blended learning: Access structured learning to guide and develop increased cultural awareness to build more fruitful international relationships.
- Learning on-demand: Access a wide range of integrated learning tools, resources and courses from within the Country Navigator tool, on your desktop, online or via your mobile device.
- Validated profiles: Culture assessments are based on insights and data compiled by over 250 culture experts covering 126 countries worldwide. A dynamic dashboard reacts to the learner’s usage and guides them to the relevant information. After the learner has completed the cultural profile assessment, the system will generate the learner’s cultural tendencies and provide them with clear guidance on recognizing differences in others and adapting for success. Learners can compare themselves to country profiles and receive detailed guidance on how best deal with any differences. They can also compare their own profile with their colleagues or counterparts and receive instant feedback on how to work better together.
The latest release of Country Navigator provides:
- Essential tips and in-depth online guidance on how to do business in over 100 countries
- Personal Assessment – identify your dominant cultural orientations and how they impact your global working style
- Comparison Tools – compare your profile with colleagues and receive personalized feedback
- Flight Packs – a downloadable collection of country resources and information