Think you know Singaporian culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Singapore?
- Singapore is very passionate about toilets. The Singapore government tabled a UN resolution to designate 19th November as the World Toilet Day
- Singapore is the least corrupt in Asia and the 5th least corrupt country in the world
- Singaporeans are collectively the fastest pedestrians on the planet
- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore unless you have a medical prescription
- Car use is heavily discouraged by the government, so car owners have to pay an additional 1.5 times the value of a car to get it certified