Think you know Japanese culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Japan?
- Many couples in Japan celebrate Christmas like Valentine’s Day. It is more of a holiday for lovers than families
- Japan’s literacy rate is almost 100%
- When you use the restroom in someone’s home you may need to put on designated bathroom slippers so as not to contaminate the rest of the home
- In Japan it is not uncommon to eat rice at every meal, including breakfast
- Some Japanese companies conduct a morning exercise session for the workers to prepare them for the day’s work