Think you know Canadian culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Canada?
- Canada is the world’s most educated country with over half of its residents have college degrees
- Canada’s lowest recorded temperature was -81.4 degrees Fahrenheit (-63 C) in 1947
- Residents of Churchill, Canada, leave their cars unlocked to offer an escape for pedestrians who might encounter bears
- In the 1960s it was discovered that large parts of Canada have less gravity than the rest of Earth
- License plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears
Do you regularly work with Canadians? Have you ever considered the impact cultural differences have on your potential to do business?