Think you know Brazilian culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Brazil?
- Brazil shares a border with nine countries – every South American country except for Chile and Ecuador
- Brazil has won the World Cup five times and its most famous player is Pele.
- Brazil was the world’s largest exporter of coffee for more than 150 years. It supplied around 80% of the world’s coffee in the 1920s, now it only supplies 30%
- Rio de Janeiro became a World Heritage Site in 2012. Its annual Carnival attracts around 2 million visitors each day
- Brazil is the only country in South America that speaks Portuguese
Do you regularly work with Brazilians? Have you ever considered the impact cultural differences have on your potential to do business?