Think you know Belgian culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Belgium?
- Together with Washington D.C., Brussels has the highest number of diplomats in the world
- Belgium has the most castles per square km in the world
- Belgium boasts three famous comics, including Tintin, The Smurfs and Lucky Luke
- Belgium has some of the highest income and social contribution tax rates in the world. For single people without children, it has the highest income tax rates
- Belgium had the first openly gay Prime Minister in Europe, named Elio Di Rupo
Do you regularly work with Belgians? Have you ever considered the impact cultural differences have on your potential to do business?