Think you know Australian culture? Think again!
Did you know these interesting facts about Australia?
- Over 25% of Australia’s residents were born overseas as of 2012
- The first law enforcement unit in Australia was made up of a team of the most well-behaved convicts
- Wombats produce square poos
- Melbourne was briefly called Batmania. You can still visit Batman Park in Melbourne
- A baby kangaroo when born is only about 2 centimetres long
Do you regularly work with Australians? Have you ever considered the impact cultural differences have on your potential to do business?